Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 8-9: ACL Fest Grass Sprouts Up in Just a Day

I started to post Day 8 yesterday and my internet connection was so slow I fell asleep waiting for it to load the pictures! That is somewhat of an indication of how my day went yesterday.  So here are today's and yesterday's views of the grass.

Day 8 and 9 of the ACL Fest grass growth. Not all the blades are growing as fast so it is looking a little ragged. I gave it a good trim today. I think it is happier. It has a great smell when you cut the blades, makes me think of being in a field of freshly cut grass in the morning when it is all dewy. I hope I can keep my grass growing all year, I 'm not the best green thumb.  If anyone else has the ACL Fest Grass, tell me how it is growing!

Day 8: 
From ACLFestGrass


Day 9 Before Haircut: 
 
From ACLFestGrass

Day 9 After Haircut: 
From ACLFestGrass

3 comments:

  1. Nice grass. Ours is not that thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/34532034.html

    Read this Carolyn! It's a good reason to give up that microwave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny Rach, what do microwaves have to do with ACL fest grass? And I hardly use mine....I hardly use anything in my kitchen! The blender for green juice, juicer and coffee maker are the most used contraptions. I need a wife! lol

    ReplyDelete

Custom T-Shirts